Thursday, April 21, 2011

real deal

Oh oh my cranial bones ache at you
Shake for you
Waking mornings more blessed
Distressed undressed and
Mind pressed
Flies fly by the naked sky arounding
Astounding, the menial mess
That you left
Shorn cheeks of red weakness
And peakness, obliqueness
Bobbed in my shoulder nest of you
Knew, blew and screw
Tenacious of the heartbreaker
In two
Falling wicked, who’s sicker
And thicker the hero or shero
In this 33 1/3 world rounding about
Stout and loud
We call a crowd with you and the voo doo that doo
Do you like me like a poet
Or flim flam me like a sullen gullet of now
See I wanna know the real deal phil
Arch nemesis be well with us in the chains of the pains
That a lonely heart creates
Take my
Bandages, my baggages, my handbags of pre marital mercury
And call me a good girl
Meet me in church with this broken mouth
These rotating lips and shorn hips
I’d hide the bounty of my bootie
Tied up in straps, chaps, betting craps
And loose like a noose
To hang infidels like us by
Real real I wann know the real deal gangster
Lay it down heavy on the levy between the gleam of your
Rival teams
Lets break this, reshape this, rewind and find that familiar grind
Who’s played this record today
Let em say
They knew it would happen
As soon as we met.

No comments:

Post a Comment