Friday, April 8, 2011

lone

i'm ready for a best friend again. someone to drink with and talk shit with. someone to confide in and be there for. Someone to work out with, and play with. i want someone to thrift with and share clothes with and paint nails together and all the things I used to do with my best friend. i've let her go. Now i'm ready for a best friend again.
Emotional turmoils ok, as long as you are willing to work on yourself.
Baggage from other best friends, accepted but i will make you feel like a friend should.
i will bring you food when you are hungry and remember you birthday.
i will not be as flakey as i've been in the past.
I'm ready for a best friend again. Universe: answer my plea. It's getting pretty lonely being the 3rd wheel for everyone elese's BFF relationships. i don't know, maybe i'm kidding myself. Maybe all I can have is 'friends' and not a best friend. It's never worked for me.
But I'm so lonely. Only the blank pages listen to me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment