Thursday, April 7, 2011

go with the flow, yo

Flow Yoga.

Terrifying and fierce. Gentle and reassuring. Deep and spiritual. Why am I the one that cries at the end of yoga sessions? I don't know why, but it is very triumphant for me to be in that class and challenge myself and make it to the end like everyone else. I've come so far and yet I still have so long to go. Laying in repose, after the stretching and challenging to myself, I thought about Richard. I thought about how I wish he was here to see the changes i've made in my life. And then I wept softly as the lights got dimmer and i dissapeared into myself. Breathing in and out like a mantra. Sending waves of sorrow and waves of joy into the unknown where he's sleeping, or swimming or writing poetry or sailing away in the clouds. Heaven is on earth, i think, when I look up into the sky, into that beautiful blue, or i look into my lovers eyes, or I hear my child laugh or just see her smile. Life is for living, growing, doing, and laying in repose and loving it all. 14 days. 2 days down, and I feel like a new person already.

After yoga, i was blissed out. We went out for dinner then to the Suite art show at the Belmont. It was supercool. P was really excited to be there and I saw a print I want so BADLY that is just like my bike! Pink and white and it even has doves around it. We are going to go back and get it next week at the 1976. I can't wait to hang it on my wall! We also ran into CJ and jabbed about thangs. Love him. Ran into Suzi and jawwed it up too. We finally made our way home and I'm un my jammies and ready to hit the sack. Sleep will be so good tonight, and tomorrow I will be trying Flow Yoga again. Take 2.
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment