Monday, April 18, 2011

never love a poet

I'm free.
Sometime cum and amuse me
Poetry hangover blues/dancing shoes parading west
down vest and cockatoo
My thread is red and will be missed turned to ashes by wildfires lips

Rusty alligator tooth windmill moaning free
dead tree
holes full of ragamuffin ruts and imaginary hands.
Snap the lens like a strobe globe of time.
We'll shoot down the fool moon and start new.
Now I know where to find you/(me) too.

A body cannot fill me like your poetry can
teeth pulled back,
jaw slack,
inhale and the spirit must come thru
quarter
nickel
cigarettes for two
tin can
earth kablam
only weeks until judgement day come what may
let's SWING it PROPER
beat daddies, laddies, stone cold fatties ,
exhale poetry into naked ears like erect sighs
thighs and gibberish lies...

Let's not get tripped up on this all traditional shit,honey,
dont get hysterical,
get small
Neal and Jack got things to do /n all
spinning words like birds into the beat blanket of stars
shooting verbs l-l-l-Ike mars
all stone sweet and majestic to
stomp my flesh heart yearnings stout
like a smoked out cigarette
no next chances on horse blankets and shalls
we exchanged it all
with the weight of my breasts in your hands

Oooooooooh...
and the carcrashes of disappointment!!
covered in dew,
each one like broken confetti eggs of dreams
You've made a glitter filled omelet of me
less than the sum, more than the making
breakfast alone in a room full of eyes shaking heads
marking my face with whisker burn telltale poetry of your consumed art
Just a swallow and now
I'm less than hollow
hallowed be thy seeded game

No comments:

Post a Comment