Thursday, March 24, 2011

this blather don't matter

Raul Midon killed me last night. I'm still on a mutha effin high. Just saying.

Its been a good productive day. Visits with babies and guitars and musicians and friends. Thursday always brings out my favorite people. I submitted 6 poems today to 2 different publishers. I've been holding some stuff back from my usual postings so that I could take this leap. Most of these places won't let you simultaneously submit, so I have to keep my mind on what may work for each place. One of the zines I'm really excited by..but who am i kidding. I am so small town right now and I guess i'm doing it just to get the rejection slips! I can start tacking them up around the walls of the bookstore, make us all feel at home.

Planning on a movie tonight with the infamous Texaho. Videodrome at the Texas. But before that I plan on eating massive amounts of dinner as my sugardaddy got paid today. I want to eat like a queen! I've been eating sour pickes and smoking cigs all day. Yuck. I'm so hungry this laptop is looking mighty tasty.

and the blahs? they are blahing away. i'm trying. i'm trying. 2 more weeks and if this doesn't get any better i'm trying some new meds. I hear theres some cheap yoga on sunday that I really need to do. Where's my ballance today? Somewhere out the window and flying like a broken kite. i've never been good at ballance, i can't even walk down a line. It's all or everything.
never nothing. that reminds me, i need to go to costco.

1 comment:

  1. Rejection letters are holy medals of honor. At least you were brave enough to put yourself across that editors battlefield desk, among all the others with the same thoughts and prayers as you have beautiful bright woman. Wear your medals with pride...have confidence. Limitless are your blessings if you come with openness to receive. Take a little risk and have a little faith.

    ReplyDelete