Friday, March 18, 2011

South by Ghetto

Everybody is at SXSW. Blah. If I could count how many times I actually planned on going to SXSW only to realise that 1. I don't have enough money, and 2. I would probably die of anxiety if I had to be around that many people at one time, I'd be exhausted. Today I am actually well rested despite a minor migrane attack. C opened the store and rearranged everything today. It was good to have a day off, but I am still learning how to get away from here even when I'm not here. I find myself staring out of my windows at home wondering what I could be doing if I was at the shop. Probably playing Cityville or something lame like that. Anyway, I just sat down to the counter at this hour, and will be closing in 57 minutes for the night. The Kessler turns one tonight and James Hall is going to rock it. I'm broke, (as usual) so I plan on sucking up the free water or pulling some bread together and get a six pack before I walk over. I HATE being broke. Today I had to go to a store and buy something and I saw signs all over the place for spring clothes sales. How girly and dissapointing for me. I really want some new clothes, shoes, bras, jeans, blouses, vests, everything everything everything!!! money money money~

Today I found a blouse I've never worn, and an old blazer that fits like a brand new outfit. I am also rocking some 4 inch wedges that I bought eons ago at the thrift store on a whim. Tight jeans. yes. i look good. Its a shame to look this hot and to be so broke.

Somehow i am suppossed to be learning something about this whole phase in life. but really at this point i'm almost 40 and I never thought i'd be scratchin' and survivin' like the Evans family. C'mon now, lottery hit me!

No comments:

Post a Comment