Wednesday, March 23, 2011

late nights on davis street

Something possesed me to stay late tonight. Some kind of inking that maybe something interesting might happen. I was wrong. Most of the day spent pricing moving things around, chasing kids around the displays like ticklemonsters, peeling clementines, eating peanut butter out of the jar. Oh i'm so bored. I don't know what I expect from this world. Everything dull and lusterless, everything on the bring of orgasmic release only to be left panting and unsatisfied. World what do you owe me? What do I owe you? Some days passed like diamond raindrops and frightening bright sunshowers that I swore I'd hold on to forever. Now forever seems like an evil prospect. I know I shouldn't complain. I have so much. What do I do with it all now?

No comments:

Post a Comment