Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dang. Yoga is Hard.

Yoga was brutal yesterday. I had to drop to my knees about 4 times in the hour, but something kept me going, as vain as it sounds, i'm beginning to love to look at my reflection in the mirror..it almost doesn't look like me anymore..I can the waist under all of it coming out, my arms slimming down, my legs leaning out and my yoga bootie (!) forming. So I keep going. I also know when I hit that mat for the final position its all worth it. My body can do so much that I never knew was possible. My body MOVES! YES!

Fell like a stone to sleep last night, and couldn't wake up on time this morning. I'm going to have to do some jogging at the house today because tonight is Mad Swirl and I want to get thier early and have a martini before I read! hah! I'm really looking forward to my new pieces tonight. Yes. It's going to be a good day!

Short post. Waiting for Uncle Steve to show up so we can eat some lockhart! Hell yes I love bar b que.

No comments:

Post a Comment